sábado, 2 de mayo de 2015

When A Man Loves A Woman

VA

CD 1
01. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
02. Otis Redding - My Girl
03. Ben E. King - Stand By Me
04. The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
05. Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour
06. Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood
07. Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know
08. Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer
09. Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
10. Lorraine Ellison - Stay With Me
11. Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears
12. Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
13. Sam & Dave - Hold On! I'm A Comin'
14. Aretha Franklin - Spanish Harlem
15. Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
16. Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
17. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Baby Don't Change Your Mind
18. Earth, Wind & Fire - After The Love Has Gone
19. Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
20. The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
21. Wilson Pickett - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
22. Bill Withers - Lovely Day
23. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
24. Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
25. Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

CD 2
01. Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
02. Grover Washington - Just The Two Of Us (Feat. Bill Withers) [Edit]
03. Ashford & Simpson - Solid
04. Imagination - Just An Illusion
05. Narada Michael Walden - I Should've Loved You (Edit)
06. The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
07. Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
08. Randy Crawford - Almaz
09. Deniece Williams - Free
10. Rose Royce - Love Don't Live Here Anymore
11. Spinners - Working My Way Back To You
12. George Benson - In Your Eyes
13. Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away
14. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
15. Atlantic Starr - Always (Single Edit)
16. George Mccrae - Rock Your Baby
17. Kool & The Gang - Cherish
18. Billy Ocean - Suddenly
19. Alexander O'Neal - If You Were Here Tonight
20. Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
21. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cool Red Outer Glow PointerElectricity Lightning