sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

Abba

Gold 40th Anniversary Edition

CD 1
Dancing Queen
Knowing Me, Knowing You
Take a Chance On Me
Mamma Mia
Lay All Your Love On Me
Super Trouper
I Have a Dream
The Winner Takes It All
Money, Money, Money
S.O.S
Chiquitita
Fernando
Voulez-Vous
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man Aft
Does Your Mother Know
One of Us
The Name of the Game
Thank You For the Music
Waterloo (English Version)

CD 2
Summer Night City
Angel Eyes
The Day Before You Came
Eagle (Short Version)
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
So Long
Honey, Honey
The Visitors
Our Last Summer
On and On and On
Ring Ring (English Version)
I Wonder (Departure)
Lovelight
Head Over Heels
When I Kissed the Teacher
I Am the City
Cassandra
Under Attack
When All Is Said and Done
The Way Old Friends Do (Wembley

CD 3
She’s My Kind of Girl
I Am Just a Girl
Gonna Sing You My Love Song
King Kong Song
I’ve Been Waiting For You
Rock Me
Man In the Middle
Intermezzo No. 1
That’s Me
Crazy World
Happy Hawaii
I’m a Marionette
Medley  Pick a Bale of Cotton
Kisses of Fire
The King Has Lost His Crown
Elaine
The Piper
Andante, Andante
Should I Laugh Or Cry
Soldiers




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cool Red Outer Glow PointerElectricity Lightning