domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Pure Disco Collection

V.A

Volume 01
YMCA – Village People
Celebration – Kool & The Gang
Dancing Queen – Abba
Hot Stuff – Donna Summer
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
You´re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
I Need Your Lovin´ – Teena Marie
Knock On Wood – Amii Stewart
I Love The Nightlife – Alicia Bridges
Flashback – Imagination
That´s The Way (I Like It) – K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Best Disco In Town – Ritchie Family
If I Can´t Have You – Yvonne Elliman
Oops Upside Your Head (I Don´t Belive You Want Get Up) – Gap Band
Love Hangover – Diana Ross
Cuba – Gibson Brothers
Funkytown – Lipps, Inc.
Got To Give It Up (Part One) – Marvin Gaye
Don´t Leave Me This Way – Thelma Houston
I Feel Love (Rollo & Sister Monster Mix Radio Edit) – Donna Summer
The Grease Megamix – John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John


Volume 02
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty – KC & The Sunshine Band
Turn The Beat Around – Vicki Sue Robinson
Macho Man – Village People
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Flashdance…What a Feeling – Cara, Irene
I Just Want to Be Your Everything – Gibb, Andy
Everlasting Love – Carlton, Carl
Can´t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe – White, Barry
Rock the Boat – Hues Corporation
Love Rollercoaster – Ohio Players
Upside Down – Ross, Diana
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
The Hustle – McCoy, Van
Love´s Theme – Love Unlimited Orch
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) – ABBA
Fly, Robin, Fly – Silver Connection
Ring My Bell – Ward, Anita
It´s Raining Men – Weather Girls
Last Dance – Summer, Donna
Reach Out I´ll Be There/Hot Stuff/I Found Love – Gaynor, Gloria
Volume 03
He´s The Greatest Dancer – Sister Sledge
Le Freak – Chic
In The Navy – Village People
Disco Inferno – The Trammps
Shake Your Groove Thing – Peaches & Herbs
Ladies Night – Kool & The Gang
Never Can Say Goodbye – Gloria Gaynor
Boogie Oogie Oogie – A Taste Of Honey
Could It Be Magic – Donna Summer
Love Machine – Miracles
Get Up & Boogie – Silver Convention
When Will I See You Again – Three Degrees
Come To Me – France Joli
Forget-Me-Not – Patrice Rushen
Lay All Your Love On Me – Abba
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) – Sylvester
Then Came You – Spinners
Shadow Dancing – Andy Gibb
Heart Of Glass – Blondie
December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night) – The 4 Seasons
You´re The One I Want – John Travolta/Olivia Newton John
Volume 04
CD 01
GlassHouse – The Temptations
Brick House – The Commodores
Heaven Knows – Brooklyn Dreams (Special Guest Donna Summer)
I Love America – Patrick Juvet
Romeo And Juliet – Alec R. Costandinos
After Dark – Pattie Brooks
On The Radio – Donna Summer
Take Me Home – Cher
Risky Changes – Bionic Boogie

CD 02
Disco Choo Choo – Nitelife Unlimited
Let It Wip – Dazz Band
Love Pains – Yvonne Elliman
Give It To Me Baby – Rick James
Ai No Corrida – Quincy Jones
Dancing On The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
Fresh – Kool & The Gang
Stomp – The Brothers Johnson
Don´t Let Go – Isaac Hayes




1 comentario:

Cool Red Outer Glow PointerElectricity Lightning