martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

The 101 Strings Orchestra

Vol 1

Eleanor Rigby
A Hard day's night
She loves you
Yesterday
Penny Lane
All you need is love
I want to hold your hand
Blues for the guru
Six pence and you
Tropic of Chelsea





Vol 2

Penny Lane
Yesterday
Strawberry Fields Forever
When I'm 64
Help!
She's Leaving Home
Till There Was You
Come Together
Yellow Submarine
In My Life







20 Beatles Greatest Hits
The London Starlight Orchestra

Yesterday
Do You Want to Know a Secret
03. Michelle
04. Penny Lane
05. Hey Jude
06. I'm Fixing a Hole
07. She's Leaving Home
08. And I Love Her
09. Something
10. When I'm Sxty Four
11. A Day in the Life
12. Here Comes the Sun
13. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
14. Eleanor Rigby
15. Fool on the Hill
16. With a Little Help from My Friends
17. Let It Be
18. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
19. Long and Winding Road
20. All You Need Is Love




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cool Red Outer Glow PointerElectricity Lightning